Serie A

Reports: Vlahovic to Juventus

Embed from Getty Images

The fact that Dusan Vlahovic is leaving Fiorentina this winter is nothing new, as the 21-year-old has been surrounded by relocation rumors for a long time. However, there has been a lot of information about what the new club address will be. But according to silly journalist Fabrizio Romano, it’s all over now.

Vlahovic moves to Serie A competitor Juventus. The transition is complete, the only thing left is a medical examination and the actual signatures. Romano states that Juventus will pay around SEK 780 million for the striker. The salary is approximately SEK 70 million per year.

He also states that this is a long-term contract and that the final details are expected to be completed shortly.

Seria A duo can be Contes first signings

Antonio Conte is, according to several British media sources, close to replacing Nuno Espirito Santo and is expected to be presented as the new Tottenham coach on Tuesday. According to the Daily Telegraph, the Italian head coach will sign a contract for the summer of 2023 worth 20 million pounds, which matches Pep Guardiola as the highest paid coach in the Premier League.

Now comes information that indicates that Antonio Conte will also have a large transfer budget to move with. The newspaper The Sun claims that Conte will get 150 million pounds, to spend on new acquisitions.

Gazzetta dello Sport calls in Dusan Vlahovic, Fiorentina, and Franck Kessié, Milan, as two likely alternatives to become Conte’s first signings to Tottenham. La Repubblica also believes that both Antonio Conte and Spurs sports director Fabio Paratici want to recruit Vlahovic and Kessié.

Dusan Vlahovic and Franck Kessié both have outgoing contracts with their respective clubs.

Martinez on the verge of a new contract

Argentine Lautaro Martinez formed a dreaded attacking pair with Romelu Lukaku when Inter won the Serie A title this spring.

This season, Lautaro has got a new partner in the form of Edin Dzeko and together the duo have scored twelve league goals in the first ten league rounds. Lautaro’s progress led to interest from several big clubs, including Tottenham and Atlético Madrid, but now the credible transfer journalist Fabrizio Romano reports that the forward has signed a new contract with Inter that will be presented in the next few days.

The new contract extends until June 2026 and the previous buyout clause of 111 million euro will be removed, according to Romano.

Bayern München is looking at Oshimen

Napoli’s attacking star Victor Osimhen, 22, joined last year from Lille and has scored goals in Italy during the start of this season. The Nigerian has so far scored nine goals and an assist in eleven appearances this season.

Now Calciomercato states that Bayern Munich is keeping an eye on the 22-year-old striker. However, Napoli is said not to want to sell for less than 100 million euros, just over one billion kronor. Osimhen currently has a contract with Napoli until the summer of 2025.

United linked with trio

Ole Gunnar Solskjær is under heavy pressure and is rumored to get the sack from Manchester United. At the same time as the management is considering a change of coach, the club has identified three potential signings.

Spanish Fichajes reports that United want to strengthen the squad for next year with winger Federico Chiesa, midfielder Nicolo Barella and right-back Kieran Trippier.

Both Chiesa and Barella are valued players in their current clubs, Juventus and Inter, respectively, and are likely to be difficult signings to take in port. However, Kieran Trippier is said to be willing to leave Atletico Madrid for a return to the Premier League.

Milan have agreed on a deal with Torino for Belotti

Torino coach Ivan Juric recently confirmed that the club’s attacking star and Italian national team player Andrea Belotti, 27, has decided not to extend his expiring contract. Juric said Belotti will not leave in January, but that there may be a transfer to a new club at the end of the agreement next summer.

Now the Italian newspaper Tuttosport states that Milan has verbally agreed with Belotti on a common future. Torino is said to either sell the striker in January for five million euros, just over 50 million kronor or the player will leave Milan for free in the summer of 2022.

Belotti has played in Torino since the summer of 2015 and is this season listed for a goal in four matches in Serie A. In total, he has scored 99 goals and 26 assists in 252 matches in the Italian top league. He was also part of Italy’s national team which won European Championship gold this summer and has scored twelve goals in 39 A-international matches.

Alexis Sanchez can return to the Premier League

Alexis Sanchez, 32, has not had a sparking career since he left Arsenal in early 2018. The 32-year-old flopped in Manchester United and was therefore sold to Inter, but neither in the Italian big club has the Chilean got the game right.

Now Sánchez is rumored to be about to leave Inter already in January. The 32-year-old has previously been placed in the La Liga clubs Sevilla, Real Betis and Rayo Vallecano – but now there are reports that a return to the Premier League may be relevant.

InterLive reports that Everton are interested in signing Alexis Sánchez. According to reports, coach Rafael Benitez is a big fan of the Chilean national team striker and sees him as a player who could speed up the Merseyside club’s offensive game.

Sánchez has played 75 games in the Inter shirt and has been noted for 11 goals and 19 assists.

Pogba is holding his decision about contract extension

Pogba

Manchester United star Paul Pogba, 28, is on an expiring contract that expires on the last day of June next year. Manchester United are said to want to extend with the player, but the parties have not yet reached an agreement on that.

Now the transfer journalist Fabrizio Romano states that it is Pogba who is behind the fact that there has not yet been a contract extension. According to the journalist, it is Pogba who is delaying in making a decision about his future.

Pogba has previously been linked with clubs such as Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain and Real Madrid.

He returned to United in the summer of 2016 after a four-year stint at Juventus. Before that, he belonged to Manchester United’s academy for three years, but without getting the chance in the club’s A-team for real.

Pogba is listed this autumn for seven assists in eleven games with Manchester United.

Is Icardi heading back to Italy or going for a new challenge in the Premier League?

French media recently reported that PSG striker Mauro Icardi, 28, has parted ways with his wife and agent Wanda Nara. Personal problems were said to be the reason why Icardi was over two training sessions before tonight’s Champions League match against RB Leipzig, but he is part of the match squad.

Now the Italian Gazzetta dello Sport states that the Argentine, with a past in Inter, is relevant for Juventus, Milan and Tottenham. Icardi has varied playing time since Lionel Messi’s arrival at PSG, but has still started five and jumped into four more league matches.

The 28-year-old is listed for three goals this season and has a contract with PSG until the summer of 2024.

Inter midfielder attracts attention from Premier League and La Liga megaclubs

Liverpool and Barcelona are still interested in Inter’s central midfielder Marcelo Brozović, according to Calciomercato.

Brozović’s current contract with Inter expires in June 2022. At the same time as negotiations for a new agreement with the club are ongoing, the Croatian is rumored to various big clubs for next season. Barcelona, who are looking for reinforcements in the midfield, are said to be interested, according to Catalan RAC1.

Brozović wants to stay at Inter but negotiations for a new contract are not going smoothly, according to Calciomercato. Inter are said to want to lower the Croatian’s salary due to the club’s financial situation after the covid pandemic. PSG, Liverpool and Barcelona must be willing to pay Brozović’s salary if he becomes available on a free transfer.